This master’s course is our most advanced course. It is designed to bring barbers and stylists to the senior level. The main topics covered on the course include cutthroat wet shaving, advanced men’s haircuts and styles, and producing haircuts for stage work.
The course uses our unique hands-on approach to training – you will complete all haircuts on clients provided by the academy. With each service you will have our pro trainer at your side giving direct feedback and support. We will also use trainer demonstrations to break down advanced cutting methods so that you master the core Lazarou way of cutting hair including graduated cuts, short skin fades and creative cuts.
Lazarou qualifies many barbers every year. Our results-driven training approach is proven and entirely hands-on practical training. This means you won’t be spending all your time in books studying theory.
Our pro educators will be at your side at all times to supervise, build confidence, progress your skill level and deliver exceptional results. Classes are between 6 to 9 students, with students of all ages and both genders.
The course covers the following advanced aspects of barbering:
- Creating a range of popular advanced hair styles: We will push you creatively to think outside the box on how to combine different skills and techniques to produce a unique style that is personal to you as a men’s stylist. You will use advanced clipper, fading and scissor techniques.
- Reducing speed while still producing a quality haircut: We will teach you to produce a fantastic haircut in an industry standard time through use of time saving techniques and better understanding of how to structure a haircut from start to finish.
- Execute cutthroat wet shaving & beard trimming services: We will teach you the art of grooming facial hair, whether a full-grown beard or a full-face shave. You will understand all the required steps and abide by the current hygiene standards.
- Advanced customer service, client care and consultation: We will teach you proper etiquette to make your service more than just a haircut, so that you can maximise your client retention.
- Stage work and presentation: At the end of your course you will present a fully styled model. We will help you with the preparation to build a theme, determine suitable clothing to style with, and of course match the haircut to the theme. This is great preparation for real stage work.
By the end of the course you will be confident after completing up to 60 real live haircuts. We provide students all clients which means that you spend your time focused on developing your skill.
You also will provided free access to proprietary Lazarou step-by-step videos to supplement your academy training.
Full Time: 3 weeks, - specific dates TBA, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Price: £ 1490 +VAT
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Barbering
Going abroad - Lazarou’s NVQ Level 3 Diploma in barbering is an internationally recognised qualification which helps you find work not just in the UK but also abroad.
We provide support to help you find a job - we are not only here to help you learn the skills but also to succeed in employment. This involves helping you build a photo portfolio of your cuts. Additionally, we give you access to our network of barbershops who recruit from our graduates. After the course our students go on to getting jobs at barbershops, and some even have opened their own flourisihing shops.
Bank Holidays (Public):
We are closed UK bank holidays.
We accept overseas students visiting on tourist visas and can provide housing options. If you are from a country that is part of the European Union then you likely will be able to travel to the UK without obtaining a separate visa. If you are from outside the EU you will need to apply for a tourist travel visa from the UK government, which you can do here: www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa
Masters in Barbering | 3 weeks | Experienced NVQ3
NVQ Level 2 qualified.
Comb, Scissors, Clippers, Foils, Cut Throat. Other materials will be provided by Lazarou Training Academy.